Photobucket
PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adoption Day

We were adopted from Cape Ann Animal Aid on ....
4-7-2010
We love our new home !
In the short time we have lived here ...we have learned many skills :)
We can both type with the accuracy of a secretary.
This is me ....Frank
This is me Cora
we are both certified as Laundry attendants
We have good people skills too !
We  also have mad paper crafting skills...but mom won't let us near the good stuff...we are not sure why?
 
last but not least for today....Good table manners :)
 I hope we made you smile today :)
Hugs,Frank & Cora

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute and yes you put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I hope you'll let us know when you hve a new post at the atc group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwe, VICKY!! They are both soooo adorable. Thank You for showing us your two new guardian angels. Can't wait to show my kids when they get in from school. They have been going mad for a kitten. Sending you ALL great BIG ((hugs)).XXX

    ReplyDelete